The second of a five-part video series. This time I abuse the hospitality of Gregg B of Tap-Repeatedly!
Contains swearing, violence… actually there’s barely any swearing. Although there is a suggestion of cross-dressing. What you will discover in the video:
- Gregg talks about the experience of Bill Williams’ Necromancer
- Faith wins out in Jesus Vs Dinosaurs
- Gregg and I team up in Shoot First, except it’s not much of a team, really
- Gregg endures the terror of SCP-087 (via RPS also featured on Link Drag)
- Why do teenagers travel to the house of the Drill Killer? Nobody knows (via Free Indie Games)
- We drown our sorrows with Six Shots of Whiskey (via Dr. Doug Wilson)
- “Not many skulls have penises, do they?”
- Schafer vs Hofmeier deathmatch
I’m grateful to Gregg and Hailey for putting me up and putting up with me for two whole nights.
- Electron Dance: Waking the Crowd
- Gregg B on Vessel
- Gregg B on Cannon Fodder
- Tower Defence? NO! Immortal Defense
- Lewis B is insane into Guild Wars 2
- Armand K loves Skyrim
- Where We Came From
The third episode was posted on 12 June.