Side by Side is a video series on local multiplayer games. This is the second series, episode 3 of 10.
Instead of a Let’s Play, it’s a Let’s Bop and Sway! Joel Goodwin of Electron Dance and Gregg Burnell of Tap-Repeatedly engage in some deep shoulder action with rhythm roguelike Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Crypt of the Necrodancer came out in April this year
- “I just like dancing in the room!”
- “Yeah Joel I’ll come over and help you – oh I’m dead.”
- “It collapses to single player very quickly.”
- “Before we turned the camera on, we got to Zone 2!”
- Closing music this week is “March of the Profane” from Danny Baranowsky’s Crypt of the Necrodancer soundtrack
If you enjoy the series, please like our videos and subscribe to our channel.
Watch the video here or direct on YouTube.