Here is everything I wrote about at EGX Rezzed 2017.
- EXO ONE explore alien planets with a ball
- The Signal From Tölva robot skirmishes in an open world worth exploring
- GNOG mysterious toys in a game reminiscent of Vectorpark's work
- From Darkness interactive documentary, does it work?
- Beacon sci-fi roguelike, developing nicely
- Everything but is it everything?
- Flotsam a city builder... on the sea
- Four Last Things point-and-click Monty Python
- Future Unfolding a mysterious adventure, no handholding
- The Room: Old Sins another Room incoming, no big changes
- A Light in Chorus I don't know what this is, but I like it
- State Machine Zachdew Valleylike
- Octahedron Platformer + disco lighting
And there's always the Rezzed 2016 index to peruse...