The third of a five-part video series. This time I harass Ed Key. Yes, Ed Key, developer of Proteus.
Warning, this video contains colours&music. And:
- How Proteus is as much Kanaga as it is Key
- Wait, how much detail is coded into this thing?
- Proteus reference points
- I say awesomestupidthing "games which aren't games" when the correct phrasing eludes and deludes me
- Schafer vs Hofmeier deathmatch
Much thanks to Ed and Tamsin putting me up for the night and letting me see the great Proteus planning whiteboard. I should have taken a picture of that.
- Electron Dance on Proteus - with the classic video narrated by the Little Harbour Master (age 3)
- Visit Proteus to pre-order the game and grab a beta
- David Kanaga's "game scores" and also listen to his amazing work on PS3 game Dyad (both previously flagged on Link Drag)
- Stoney Littleton Longbarrow
- "Stuck in a Hole" is a homage to the Rob Fearon indieVisibity award for Proteus
- The last ten seconds of the video: Ed and I had discussed dull questions best avoided and one of them was "how did you get into games?" So I asked that first.