You can follow the discussion on The Author As Content without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you're all set.
Keep In Touch
Subscribe for Updates
- Jens Lenstruum "This is really interesting, you could use this kind of technology to adapt tabletop fantasy RPG's. To have a different map every time etc and..." – ANGELINA and the Secret Box
- Joel Goodwin "Right I only came back from Japan yesterday, so my head may still be in the wrong time zone, but let's do this. Daniel, I..." – Discussion: The House of Zero
- Daniel Kling "Joel, I don't really disagree with much of anything that you've written on this, but I wanted to pull at the threads of a few..." – Discussion: The House of Zero
- Joel Goodwin "My phrasing is off, Matt, but that's essentially what I meant. For all intents and purposes it's still a Steam world and the presence of..." – Discussion: The House of Zero
- matt w ""This still means the game are tied to Steam – few consumers download the DRM-free versions if they’ve got a Steam key – and once..." – Discussion: The House of Zero
- Gregg B "That's a solid definition Shaun, certainly more so than whatever brain soup I had going for mine! I didn't really pay much attention to the..." – How Alphabear Became Unbearable
- Shaun CG "@Gregg - yep, all the combos! Claire and I enjoyed finding them all. We spent a full evening and a bottle of wine on Little..." – How Alphabear Became Unbearable
- badgercommander "As recently as 5 years ago I was in full on embrace mode with geek culture and in the last 3 years I have grown..." – The Organization Geek
- Joel Goodwin "Gregg, I see why you've added it to this thread - certainly looks interesting and definitely up my Minecraft road. But I am sceptical, of..." – The Minecraft Industrial Revolution
- Joel Goodwin "Now that video is most def something you need to apply your critical chops to. I look forward to your usual hard, grizzled dissection." – If you can't wait for Side by Side...
- Older »