You can follow the discussion on The Fukushima Syndrome, 2 without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you're all set.
Subscribe for Updates
Keep In Touch
- castle Clash "I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked..." – The Beautiful Dead
- John Brindle "Eesh, sad anecdote there at ICE. I can see where the sting in the term comes from. I should be clear that I see 'walking..." – Screw Your Walking Simulators
- HM "If you want to use walking simulator go ahead, but be notified that you will be banned henceforth on this site. j/k I get that..." – Screw Your Walking Simulators
- John Brindle "I liked this piece! But you may not like this response... :> 'Secret Box' to me implies a focus on the kernel over the nut..." – Screw Your Walking Simulators
- HM "Rakanishu - if you've seen what happens at the two of the towers, then the third is the same deal, just a different colour. God,..." – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- Rakanishu "Like you said, I don't want to come back in this game now that I'm done with it. So please, can you tell me what..." – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- HM "Hmm... Not sure I can see too much link with the rest of the game, though?" – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- mwm "Okay, so, very first thing that comes to mind when the game says "Lucy is lost"? Lusitania." – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- HM "I thumped my keyboard at one point in sheer frustration. Oh this is a "game" alright." – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- Richard Goodness "Well this sounds goddamn awesome--why, it sounds like it's an actual game!" – Why You're Wrong About Jumping in NaissanceE
- Screw Your Walking Simulators was linked by عن محاكيات المشي وغياب التحدي | NGP
- Die Gute Fabrik
- In the Games of Madness (Frictional)
- Jonas Kyratzes
- Michael Brough
- Pippin Barr
- Retro Remakes
- The Astronauts
Electron Dance on TwitterMy Tweets
- Trekabout Episode 99: Final Mission/The LossThere are a couple of TNG characters disliked by most people. One of them, Wesley Crusher, gets a fitting send-off in “Final Mission”, as it’s annoying and wears out it welcome pretty quickly. The other character, Counselor Troi, gets a not-so-fitting character episode with “The Loss”, which continues her characterization as a irrational shrew. It’s […]
- Project: Space Station, Part 1: The RealityIt was hard for a space-obsessed kid growing up in the 1980s not to feel just a little bit envious of the previous generation. The late 1960s had marked the climax of one of the most glorious adventures in human history, and the first one that, thanks to the miracle of mass media, everyone could […]
- Accessible Tools, Accessible DocumentationA few years ago, if you’d have asked me what I’d most want for people who fancied making a videogame I’d reply “well, more accessible tools”. If you asked me today I’d probably still reply “well, more accessible tools” because you can’t really have too many different accessible tools and you can’t really have too […]
- Support a history of mobile gamesBack the project Hey. Zoya here. When I’m not working at Gamesbrief, I’m usually doing historical and critical writing about games, either independently or with magazines like Hyper (Australia) and Comics and Gaming (Canada). I’ve written one book about the Dreamcast, and more recently finished a mini-book about energy mechanics called Delay. Today I’ve laun
- Review: Wolfenstein: The New OrderThe New World Order is a lot like the old World Order.
- Away Message: Gone to NaplesGoing to be away in Naples for the next few days. My plan is to return a far, far superior version of myself, posting essays in a single bound, drawing every day, making games steadfastly, all that. This will be accomplished by simply going to Naples and returning. Somehow.
- July 20thI’m back from GaymerX and I have a whole trenchcoat full of new genders to pass out. Many thanks to our deputy curator Zach Alexander for covering the roundup in my absence. Let’s get down to business to defeat the Huns. It’s time for This Week in Videogame Blogging! Mountain Phenomenology We start out by …Read more →
- Spotlight: Over 9000 Zombies!I'm not sure why 9000 is a significant number, but the zombies won't stop eating brains long enough for me to ask.
- Trekabout Episode 98: Reunion/Future ImperfectThe fourth season of TNG finally gets its required Klingon episode, “Reunion” it’s very much a direct follow-up to “Sins of the Father”, and Richard Goodness is extremely excited. Later, in “Future Imperfect”, Riker learns that getting everything you want is something not all it’s cracked up to be. Also! Seriously, Richard. Enough about Tuvok […]
- Make TV, not film #f2ptoolboxThe F2P toolbox will teach you 54 of the most important and high-impact ideas in modern game design. This is one of them: make your game impressive within 10 seconds of opening it. For a full explanation, see the complete book: available now in digital and physical formats. Learn more on the F2P toolbox homepage Buy it now